5.9.07

I've crawled out from the rock I was living under

**Stretches. Yawns. Lights up a cigarette and has a sip of coffee**

What? If you were living under a rock wouldn't you need a coffee and a ciggie before you blogged???? Give me a frickin' break!!!

Okay so I started working two jobs last year November, and to say I was exhausted would be an understatement. I would go to work at an office, then work at the restaurant five nights a week, come home fall into bed, get up in the morning and start the whole routine all over again. I did it for about two months and then I simply burnt out. I had to decide between the two. The restaurant had a manager position available full time, so I jumped at it. I loved it. It worked out so well for me. I did that from the end of January until the end of August. I worked 10 hours a day 5-6 day a week. My kids missed me, I worked weekends and was a big ball of stress by the end. I did love what I was doing, but I had to step back. I stepped down as a manager and started working back as a server the past week four days a week. I think it will be easier on my family (and me) Now I just have to remember how to serve!!

I have been reading blogs though, not always commenting. I've been too busy. Then again, I also have to share the computer with three kids so when I actually get the time to sit down and check emails, I was ready to fall on my face. Now I have my laptop running, which is great. I can take it to Williams Coffee Pub and just relax.

Okay so what can I tell you that's interesting?? So much. The family just got back from Myrtle Beach, SC. It's the tackiest place ever. Honestly! The beach and hotel were beautiful, but man is the rest of it tacky!!!! I also got a tattoo while I was there! Ha! Who would have thought a 37 year old mother of three would get a tattoo? Well I did. On my lower back, it's a Claddagh (see pic below)

So that's about it for now. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I hope there are people out there who will still read.

smooches,

Sheri



4 comments:

Chris said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I have really missed reading and hearing you. :)

UBERMOUTH said...

I found you through Steph's site. WElcome back whoever you are! ( I used to live in Ont. Canada)

Steph said...

I like it! And nice to read you again my darling.

Bea said...

Nice tatoo!!!!!!!!